Thread: Great Ted Williams/Mark McGwire GU!

Great Ted Williams/Mark McGwire GU!

I just pulled this 2003 SP Authentic GU combos Ted Williams/Mark McGwire Pants/Jersey BV 120 (Ive seen it sell for 100 on ebay) and am putting it up for trade. This is a great card of 2 great players! Here is the list of stuff I will consider trading it for.

Nolan Ryan Auto

Unopened stuff (Topps 2004 would be nice)

Cash (I have and prefer Paypal)

Card cash can be a small part of the deal but only if it's enough to buy some cards in the store.

I will entertain any offers with nice cards in it. I am willing to "trade down" but not too much. So unless it's somthing I REALLY like I would consider at the most 3 cards in the trade. So please pm or post and ill get back to you asap.
    Thanks
    Kyle
    Last edited by darkshadowdog123; 11-29-2003 at 12:22 AM.

I've got a Johnny Unitas auto BV$125....let me know if you'd consider this...thanks