Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down VERY ANGRY WITH EBAYER ABOUT BOX I RECEIVED..HELP ME!

WOW, I WAS VERY EXCITED ABOUT WINING THIS ITEM...BUT I AM NO LONGER. TODAY I RECIEVED MY BOX OF 2003 DONRUSS ELITE NFL BOX THAT I ORDERED AND I AM VER PIST. FIRST OFF THE BOX IS DAMAGED. THE BOX HAS APPEARD TO BE OPEND AND RE SEALED FOR GODS SAKE. I THINK THE WRAP THE USED TO RESEAL IT IS A FAKE WRAPPER TO. THE BOX WHERE U USUALLY POP IT UP TO DISPLAY WAS PUSHED IN. I HAVE NEVER BOUGHTEN OF A BOX OF NFL DONRUSS ELITE SO I THOUGHT MAYBE THIS IS HOW IT SUPPOSED TO BE..SLIGHT DAMAGED..NO BIGGY. WELL SO I OPENED THE BOX ANYWAY. THE PACKS ARE ALSO A LITTLE SUSPICOUS. THE FRONTS OF TE [PACKS ARE NORMAL BUT IT SEEMS AS IF THERE ARE MORE CARDS IN ONE PACK THEN THE OTHER, ALSO ON THE BACK THERE ARE 5 "PUNCTURE" WOUNDS....THEY DO NOT GO ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE PACK BUT IT LOOKS AS IF THE PACKS HAVE BEEN RESEALED. I HAVE NOT OPENED ALL 20 PACKS YET....WHAT SHOUDL I DO? REPORT THE GUY OR WHAT? THANKS W/B ASAP!!!!

wait to see what you get, if you are shorted what you get then get back to him.

I bought a box one time that had packs that were resealed. I opened them up, saw that i got jipped, and then i put all the cards back in the box. i contacted him and he said he would give me a refund plus pay me the shipping back to him. i guess i got lucky with my guy. good luck

If all fails with the guy, you can try to contact Donruss about it and say the box was faulty and they may replace it.

Yeah, as long as you get all the guaranteed stuff there i wouldnt really worry about it. If you fall short contact the person and tell them what is going on and see what they would do for you

Jay

just throwing this out there: i once bought a retail box of 01 Topps American Pie with like 10 packs in it. i opened it and it looked like the packs had been resealed. i went ahead and opened them all. amazing to find all 1993 Fleer baseball singles in eevry pack. all worth pennies!. i took it back to Kmart, they refunded my money.

Re: VERY ANGRY WITH EBAYER ABOUT BOX I RECEIVED..HELP ME!

Originally posted by samhall
    WOW, I WAS VERY EXCITED ABOUT WINING THIS ITEM...BUT I AM NO LONGER. TODAY I RECIEVED MY BOX OF 2003 DONRUSS ELITE NFL BOX THAT I ORDERED AND I AM VER PIST. FIRST OFF THE BOX IS DAMAGED. THE BOX HAS APPEARD TO BE OPEND AND RE SEALED FOR GODS SAKE. I THINK THE WRAP THE USED TO RESEAL IT IS A FAKE WRAPPER TO. THE BOX WHERE U USUALLY POP IT UP TO DISPLAY WAS PUSHED IN. I HAVE NEVER BOUGHTEN OF A BOX OF NFL DONRUSS ELITE SO I THOUGHT MAYBE THIS IS HOW IT SUPPOSED TO BE..SLIGHT DAMAGED..NO BIGGY. WELL SO I OPENED THE BOX ANYWAY. THE PACKS ARE ALSO A LITTLE SUSPICOUS. THE FRONTS OF TE [PACKS ARE NORMAL BUT IT SEEMS AS IF THERE ARE MORE CARDS IN ONE PACK THEN THE OTHER, ALSO ON THE BACK THERE ARE 5 "PUNCTURE" WOUNDS....THEY DO NOT GO ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE PACK BUT IT LOOKS AS IF THE PACKS HAVE BEEN RESEALED. I HAVE NOT OPENED ALL 20 PACKS YET....WHAT SHOUDL I DO? REPORT THE GUY OR WHAT? THANKS W/B ASAP!!!!

Does the seller have a good rating?

have you emailed your concerns regarding the item to the seller - what was his/her response?

yea i contacted the guy.he said the box was partially damaged and for got to stat it at the auction. Hes feedback is very good. He also stated that if i was not satisfied or didnt get all inserts i was spose to hed refund it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast