Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2002 UD Graded David Carr RC Auto #3/250 PSA 9

Have a PSA9 UD Graded David Carr Auto RC signed in black ink (only first 25 were signed in black) #3/250 for trade.

Looking for:
    2002-03 UD Premier Hockey patch cards and Rookie Auto's

2002 Playoff Prime Signatures David Carr RC Auto
    2002 SPx David Carr RC auto/jersey

Also have a Larry Johnson Press Pass Power Picks Auto BV 60

Picture furnished upon request.

I would love to see a scan of it, you can email it to me or post it here...What does it book for??? I have some graded cards on my site feel free to check them out there aren't a bunch since I am just starting but see if there is anything you like....

Qball check out my page. I have a pic of it. It is the PSA 9 signed in Black.

www.picturetrail.com/wwffan99tx

Don't have the new Beckett but last months had it at 150. Not sure if there is a premium for the black ink since only 25 were signed in black and the other 225 in blue.

That is an awesome site you have set up there the music really tops it off...Damn I don't know if I would have anything you would be interested in let me know, would you consider selling at all?? Just out of curiosity what is the PSA10 worth???

Originally posted by Qball76
    That is an awesome site you have set up there the music really tops it off...Damn I don't know if I would have anything you would be interested in let me know, would you consider selling at all?? Just out of curiosity what is the PSA10 worth???
    Thanks.

The PSA10 books for 175 in the last beckett

Only want to trade right now.

That's cool, should you ever change your mind please let me know...

Here's a piece of advice for all member's. If you ever get the chance to trade with wwffan99tx, DO IT! He is one of the most outstanding member's/trader's on mcfarlane.com. you will not be disapointed. Perhap's some day i will get to trade with him.

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 183/251 (72.91%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast