Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking Looking for cards of all D-backs

Especially looking for GU/Auto of newest D-backs Casey Fossum and Richie Sexson. Also, if Brandon Lyon has a card, I could use that. Also looking for cards of current D-backs.

I'm also extremely interested in GU/Autos of Raul Mondesi, Travis Fryman, Tony Batista, and Ron Calloway.

1995 Upper Deck Raul Mondesi Auto. Is certified by Upper Deck. PLMK!

would you trade this card:
    2003 Topps Chrome Blue Backs Bernie Williams Bat
    for
    2001 Fleer Game Time Uniformity Matt Williams jsy
    let me know.----walter

Neil- Very interested, check my site, or LMK what you want in return.

DJ- Already have that, thanks though

is the deal final? curt schilling passed the physical and now the dbacks got richie? it would have been an awesome pitching staff with fossum being the 5th starter...ahh anyway...

hey i'm still interested in that jerome auto rc....i have a casey fossum donruss signature auto rc master series.

Have a Brandon Lyon in person autographed 2002 Topps card along with a Shea Hillenbrand autographed 2002 Topps card in person as well. Let me know. By the way, could I get your trade list again? Freewebs is down.

pujols- No, Schill hasn't passed the physical, but the word is he'll prob. pass and the trade will be announced tomorrow. The Jerome is on E-bay, I needed the extra cash, but I really need the Fossum, Unfor., I don't have anything from your tradelist.

danny- No thanks, I don't need those. I'll get my website to yuo ASAP.

i cant get your site to work. can you post a list of your autos?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast