Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tradelist

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tradelist

Hey all! I am new to the site and love it already! I added a tradelist to my site so check it out and let me know if e can make a trade! Thanks!

Stephen

http://sjn.50megs.com/tradelist.html

Also, my TTM and IP site is at http://sjn.50megs.com
    Last edited by sjncomic; 12-02-2003 at 06:56 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like your Khalil Greene Bowman Chrome auto and your GOTG Sandberg auto, do you need anything off of my page?

James

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know this is a long shot but...do I have anything of interest for the Slaughter Real Ones?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

whats the book on the slaughter and sandberg autos?

SCF Rewards

Hey, check my site. I like the Abraham Nunez and the J.R. House autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey all!

Hey everybody.. sorry about taking awhile to get back to you... tough with a little one running around!

Moose2438,

I am interested in your Hamilton Gold Label.. which House auto did you want? I kinda like the Team Best one but if you want taht one I am sure we can work something out.

bdrr,

Online I have access to only Tuff Stuff... they tend to value a little higher...
    The Sandberg and Slaughter are both listed at 75... I believe the Slaughter is more 45-55 range and the Sandberg close to the 75... also, I am valuing the Sandberg a little more, personally, only because it is in my GOTG set and I am a Sandberg fan - he also is getting tougher to get. Let me know so we can talk about it!

mkotsayfan,

I do like the Blalock and Tejada autos... love the Ripken.. I doubt I have enough to interest you in trading it btu you asked what I liked :) Honestly though, if there is anything I can combine for the Ripken consider it done!

cardinalfan,

Nothing is a longshot except my Red Sox winning a WS... if I do not deal the Slaughter, I am definitely interested in Greinke auto (I kinda know him and his dad), Brock auto, Oswalt auto, and Tiant auto... gosh I realized that 3 of them are your hard to get! I guess we enjoy the same players!

I will keep my ears open to any offers of course! Let me know guys!

Stephen

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would be interested in working a trade even if it envolved those cards...Is the Slaughter in a Cardinals uniform? Also, since you said $45-55 range, if we were to make a trade, what do you wish in trade (did you want all four of those)?
    LMK as I am very interested,
    Thanks,
    Erik

BTW, I now have a scanner if you would like pictures... ;)
    Last edited by cardinalfan15; 12-03-2003 at 12:43 AM.

hi again, i received the message on the forum and i'll let you know when i receive the card...btw did you pm me your address? if not, be sure to do that just in case i don't hve it.

i don't remember but do you ahve anything on my wantlist...i saw a couple skybox autographics but just wanted to make sure it's the one i'm looking for....i'm also interesetd in the khalil greene bc auto....
    lmk wha tyou can use from my site...hope to trade again.

thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Re: Hey all!

Originally posted by sjncomic
    mkotsayfan,

I do like the Blalock and Tejada autos... love the Ripken.. I doubt I have enough to interest you in trading it btu you asked what I liked :) Honestly though, if there is anything I can combine for the Ripken consider it done!

How about those two (Blalock/Tejada) for your Khalil Greene? Both sides are $50, LMK.

James

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast