Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2 IVAN RODRIGUEZ AUTOS JUST IN!!!....

pls remember that all ivan rodriguez autos are in high demand so i would prefer to get an advantage but it obviously depends on what you offer....specifically looking for items on my wantlist but i'm open so lmk....

2001 Topps stars ivan rodriguez auto ....the last one on ebay ended for 42.00+ and the previous one ended at 25 (buy it now)..................bv=50

1996 leaf signature ivan rodriguez extended autograph!!!! bv=60..........

I do not want to get a bunch of 10-20 dollar game used.
    those are the 2 i have available...I WILL NOT SELL UNLESS IT IS REASONABLE AND IN TH ERANGE Of THE PRICES THEY ARE CURRENTLY GOING fOR....

lmk what you can offer....
    thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Molina00's Items on eBay

I need the '96 Leaf Auto.
    All I have to offer anymore is an '01 Sweet Spot Troy Glaus
    and '03 Timeless Treasures Alan Trammell auto/jersey
    Last time I checked Glaus was $50 and trammell was $60.
    the Glaus has a hardly noticeable crease and the Trammell has a small crease as well so I will throw in a game used with either of them to make up for it. Interested in either of them?
    Please say yes.:)

no i'd rather not get either glaus or trammell for the leaf auto....the leaf auto is a lot harder to get and also the fact that it's the extended auto. i love the design of the glaus 01 sweet spot but that's hardly enough for the ivan....if you are able to add a 01 don. sig #/25 proofs (if you're able to ever find them) or the purple foil #/50 autographics along with the glaus ... i might be convinced.....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ACBaseball30's Items on eBay

Hmm.....A Donruss Proof/25 huh? I could definately deal the Feliz if the Irod Leaf Sig was coming my way.....IM me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Molina00's Items on eBay

If you don't mind my saying, I think your looking for way too much in trade. You say the thing books $60 yet you would only take a $50 auto as long as there was another one numbered to 25 was with it. That would hardly be a fair trade.

lol, i'm not sticking a gun to your head...besides that glaus is not nearly a good seller...check ebay if you want proof for that same glaus 01 sweet spot....

LAST CALL fOR OffERS ...if nothing, THEN IT WILL GO UP ON EBAY.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jeet_yanks_2's Items on eBay

I'll give a Rollie Fingers Sweet Spot Auto BV. 25.00 and a Ben Sheets Chiography hand numbered by sheets 9/60 BV. 25.00.. for the Topps Auto... lmk

no thanks.