Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Packs?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Question Hot Packs?

I remember Fleer used to do these a couple years ago where every card in the pack would be in insert. The packs would be seated like 1:100 or something like that. I got one once, but didn't get jack in it. Do card companies still do these hot packs?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wdwain's Items on eBay

Hot Prospects football did! If you hit a hot pack you would get all jersey cards in a pack!

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

How many jersey cards would that be? Fleer Fall Classics had hot packs, as well. Every card in the whole box would be a jersey card.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Stkmtimo, I'm not sure how many Jersey cards you would get in a hot pack but all cards in your hot pack was a Jersey card!

"I wish i could hit a hot pack" I usually don't pull anything good!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by wdwain
    Stkmtimo, I'm not sure how many Jersey cards you would get in a hot pack but all cards in your hot pack was a Jersey card!

"I wish i could hit a hot pack" I usually don't pull anything good!

you my man are a recruiting machine, and I pulled a hot pack in 02-03 bkb and got like 5 or 6 jersey it was the last pack in the box at the hobby shop.

Damn Ryan, nice. What jerseys did you get?

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

hell I can't remember, that is when I was selling huge on ebay. Those cards had ebay written all over them, but it was cool feeling, I know not to ever leave 1 pack in a box. I have seen packs come out all numbered or all numbered jerseys too.

SCF Rewards

a card shop near me has packs with guaranteed auto or gu in every pack. ive bought a few before. the first one i ever bought i pulled a bonds gu bat that booked 30.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sportscollector03, How much are those packs with a GU or Auto in every pack?

They must weight them I would think. It's almost impossible even with the best pack searching to correctly guess everytime without any help, anyway.

Tim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast