Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My "Target Mojo"

Talking My "Target Mojo"

Opened one of a few Target Packs and pulled descent commons along with a RC (listed below) The auto I got was a 1991-1992 Fleer Dikembe Mutombo Auto BV-$60!! I like that....I will let you know what else I pull after Christmas....(the wife is hiding them) I love these packs!

Commons:

Allan Houston
    Jay Williams
    Elton Brand
    David Robinson
    Glenn Robinson

Rookie Orientation RC:

Kendrick Perkins
    Last edited by slugger21; 12-04-2003 at 09:54 PM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Nice pull! I hope you just dont get screwed over and have the rest of the cards be $20 or less bv like I did after I pulled my $80 Ray Allen from one.

I am hoping to pull the $200 dollar Shaq....Still $20 auto out of a $5 pack is pretty decsent still if you ask me

well good luck on finding the shaq or any kg's reggie miller's or dennis rodman's for that matter. Hopefully I can get a couple Target packs for Christmas also.

Talked the wife into letting me open another of the NINE total:

Auto:

Corey Maggette AU BV-??? not sure

Commons:

Karl Malone
    Mike Miller
    Aaron Mckie
    Mo Pete
    Andrei Kirilenko

Rookie Orientation RC

Carlos Delfino

I think the Maggette books around $20 or $25 nice pull

P.S. I think you'll get something good in the remaining packs. Anywho goodluck to you.
    Last edited by starbury03; 12-05-2003 at 07:26 PM.

Well I hope that you do. Keep us informed whenever you break open the remaining ones.

I will break them open on CHRISTmas eve and the rest on CHRISTmas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast