Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Thumbs up Whole Bunch Of 2003 Football Rookies On Ebay (Bowman Chrome & Best)

Check out my auctions and bid on a few if you'd like. It's mostly all rookie with some auto & gu cards in there also. All with very small opening bids! Here's the link :

IggyWH eBay Listings

Bid with confidence as I have perfect feedback :D

SCF Rewards
    See grtrez's Items on eBay

iggy.. if i put a bid in for the grossman and win at 49 cents (i doubt i will) will u take 1.58 for it paypal??? as thats all i got?

tahnx
    billsfan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sure

SCF Rewards
    See grtrez's Items on eBay

thanx man :)//

SCF Rewards
    Country

Less than 24 hours left to bid. If there's anything you want, now's the time to get your bids in... especially since many auctions don't even have their 49 cent starting bid!

See ichiro51mariners's Items on eBay

Some of these are obviously great cards, but what keeps me away is the shipping..Why is your shipping price so high?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Ichiro51Mariners
    Some of these are obviously great cards, but what keeps me away is the shipping..Why is your shipping price so high?

To ship one card is pricey... unless you just want me to throw it inot an envelope with a top loader.

Since I have perfect feedback I'd like to keep it that way therefore I want to take great care in shipping the cards. Of course if you win more than one auction I'm not going to charge double for the shipping so that lowers down the total cost when I can ship multiple cards at a time.

See ichiro51mariners's Items on eBay

Well..I guess we all have our methods. I charge $1.00 for a card in new pennysleeve, new toploader, wrapped in a papertowel for a regular standard white envelope, and then 2$ for the same in a bubble mailer.. When I saw the $3.00 for shipping it just made me think how can shipping be that much.. So many people on ebay raise their shipping prices to profit..Sad yet true.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I only saw $2, didn't see the $3, but you know what they say, if the auction charges are to much don't bid....LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

I listed $3 on the uncirculated cards because of them being heavy and because of the cases, I wanted to ship seperately so they didn't get scratched.

Of course if you win any and want me to ship differently then I'm willing to, to lower the cost of shipping. As you can see from my feedback I have 100% perfect feedback so I'm willing to work with people in any way possible to keep it that way.

On a side note... less than 2 hours to bid with still a ton of great deals to be had. It's do or die time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast