Thread: new cards

Arrow new cards

hey everyone,

i just traded for these:

marian gaborik titanium draft day rookie /1000 $40

marian hossa 03 sp game used gold jersey /99 $25

lmk if you are interested.

i can use both of those i only have a complet set of 02-03 ud ser 1 bv $125 gifted greats sizzling scorers and super saviors
    total bv $195 for both

that is a generous offer but i only trade rookies for rookies usually and gaborik for gaborik. i used to have three other gaborik rookies but they were stolen from me when $2000 worth of rookie cards was taken from me. now the only gaborik rookies i have are these:

gaborik ud pros and prospects graded sgc 96 /1000 worth $80
    gaborik draft day rookie /1000 worth $40

i used to have his spx, ud ice, and bap sig series rookie. you can see my other cards if you want to:

http://www.webspawner.com/users/mgab...n10/index.html

i have 15 different yg rookies from ud series 2
    i have spezza bv $50 and a few others for those two cards

marian gaborik titanium draft day rookie /1000 $40

marian hossa 03 sp game used gold jersey /99 $25

or trade all 15 of my yg rookies for:
    gaborik ud pros and prospects graded sgc 96 /1000 worth $80

lol...nice offer, but i am not in the mood to drop any gaboriks unless i am getting one in return...he has been the main guy i have been collecting for two years. (i dont have too mcuh to show for it either)

Clint are you wanting this Gaborik Artistc Impressions (gd~11) when i get a price(**/75)???...Misty

whiteayman,

i had heatley's young guns rookie until that got stolen.

misty,

that gaborik is worth $5.00, so maybe we can include it in a bigger deal someday.

whiteayman,

i am very interested in the spezza because i am trying to rebuild my once decent rookie card collection. what woudl you be looking for in a trade. i would give you that hossa jersey /99 ($25) and something else.

whiteayman,

just email me at bigl0l8477@aol.com it is much easier than looking at the posts all the time