Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

K. State beating the stuffing out of OU!

This was one of the games I featured for NCAA GTS, and I asked if it would be a miracle if K. St. won

well, it's 35-7 K. St, with 8 minutes left for OU to attempt a comeback

who's gonna be in the Sugar Bowl, besides USC?

Looks like LSU will play USC for the national title if they hold on against Georgia. I am very impressed with KState watching this game. El Roberson is lightning quick, makes ya wonder how this team was only ranked #15?

OU there way head of everybody! it would take a miracle for LSU to be in with USC

Oklahoma will still go to the Sugar Bowl. They were so far ahead going into this game that even a loss wouldn't jeopardize their chances of getting to the title game.

yea thats what i said well its official OU does not go undefeated! Whoa nelly 60 yard run at the end og the game oooh baby!

I wonder if Michigan will still play in the Rose bowl or move up to a better one.

Hey, LSU can possibly make it over USC. Also, K-State was #15 because they have 3 losses, all without Roberson. K-State gets the automatic BCS bid, but who's gonna be smellin' the sugar? I say LSU and Oklahoma.

you know what ESPN is saying could happen?

USC could be #1 in the polls

but with strength of schedule - LSU could meet OU in the Sugar Bowl for the right to be #1

lololol

I not only think that USC will meet Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl but I think USC will beat them. OU's one loss comes in the Big 12 Championship and by 4 TD's. USC's lone loss was on the road at Cal (who are going to the Insight.com Bowl) and by a FG.

The BCS is going to be very interesting and worthwhile to watch that show at 5:30. Both USC and LSU have strength of schedule problems. USC needed Notre Dame and Hawaii to win and they didn't. LSU doesn't get any bonus points for beating Georgia since they already beat them back in September. I have a feeling based on USC having a #37 SOS coming in and LSU having #54 USC will get in by percentage points. This will be as close as it was 2 years ago.

Those of us supporting Jason White for the Heisman can take our banners down. I wouldn't vote for him after last night. You can't be a Heisman QB and not show up to the biggest game of the season. The only way he gets it is if he pulls an Eric Crouch after Nebraska got destroyed at Colorado in 2001.

Chris Perry for the Heisman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast