Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BCS NEWS

SCF Rewards
    See grtrez's Items on eBay

BCS NEWS

looks like its LSU vs OU... just heard it on ABC... looks like USC who is ranked #1 in AP and ESPN doesnt make championship, IMO this is bull.. how can a team that loses in the beginning of the year not make it and a team that loses there last game make it... i think that the BCS is crap lol... it almost ruined WVU's chances of winnig the BCS, I think its time for fans to revolt lol.. .and no one go to the championship... I wanna hear other people opinions on this

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

This is bull. The only fair way is to go into an elimination type format sort of like college b-ball does. That way all the top teams have a fair chance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PLAYOFFS

PLAYOFFS

!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Ohio State Buckeyes
    Twitter: @Tribe_Buckeye_Fan See 96berettaz26's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'm not a USC fan by any stretch, but they are getting screwed. OU got hammered by K-State, there is no way they should be playing for the championship.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CaliforniaSoxfan's Items on eBay

Two reasons why it should be USC and LSU in the Sugar Bowl.

#1- USC and LSU are ranked #1 and #2 respectively
    #2- USC and LSU are both conference champions

OU didn't even win their conference and are now ranked #3 in the AP and USA polls. OU was the only team of the three who's one loss was a blowout, where as USC lost a close one in Triple overtime. The one thing I do know is that the BCS contract is up in 2005 and I think it will either be gone or have some dramatic changes made to it.

SCF Rewards

as a UCLA fan, I HATE usc with a passion

but even I know when USC is being royally screwed

lolol

#2 and #3 are playing on Jan 4th for the right to be #1

hmmmmmmmmmmm, (sniff) (sniff)... something smells rotten

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmy-the-saintpsu's Items on eBay

I hope USC beats the stuffing out of scUM in the Rose Bowl. OU and LSU play a very close game with OU winning. Then hopefully the writers of America will make the smart choice and vote USC #1. Or at least in one of the polls. It's not required by the rules that the writers have to vote the Sugar Bowl winner #1. They could vote Boise State, Texas Christian or Miami of Ohio #1 if they wanted.

SCF Rewards

nope...

if USC wins, they're #1 in the AP poll

and the winner of Sugar Bowl is #1 in the other poll

in other words, co-champions

SCF Rewards

The Rose Bowl is the game everyone needs to watch. This game is gonna be more exciting than the stupid sugar bowl.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmy-the-saintpsu's Items on eBay

Originally posted by podstock
    nope...

if USC wins, they're #1 in the AP poll

and the winner of Sugar Bowl is #1 in the other poll

in other words, co-champions

Yes you are correct. I would rather see split national champions sooner than Oklahoma or LSU winning it outright. If USC can beat Michigan (unarguably one of the toughest teams down the stretch) they deserve a share of the title for their efforts all season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast