Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: houston and spree

Caso45

houston and spree

why arent they getting their job done to bring the knicks to victory???theyre great player with good spirits!!!

SCF Rewards

eh spreewell isnt that great (even tho last year he lit up my celtics with like 45 pts) but houston has been getting it done this year and thomas has played well...my question is why is frank williams playing soo poorly? wasnt he supposed to be a huge talent? the knicks also need a big man. kurt thomas is playin well but the center play overall has been poor

puke
    As much as I like them the Knicks are messed up. They are trying to make the playoffs which has no point because if they make it they wont win. And it ruins their chances to get a high pick in the draft.

markc45

williams

what are u talking about frank williams stinx and spree is amazing

SCF Rewards
    Country

it is hard when you only have to scorers and no big man that can dominate, that's what made jordan so great, most of his career he to play with out.

Spree can ball, but he is more of a slasher and houston will and can lit it up from the outside, add a big man and a few other role players and they are contenders.

ryan

SCF Rewards
    See PokemonMaster1999's Items on eBay

HAvn't see Frank Williams...wished we got Nene..he looks promising. But if McDyess stays in NY and can stay away from the injury bug then looks like it was an awesome deal! All they need is a good PG.

Good PG, Houston, Sprewell, McDyess (healthy), Thomas (this year type numbers) = Championship Calibur team.

SCF Rewards

Next year the Knicks should have a pretty good team. If they can get a good pick in the draft next year to add to Houston, Sprewell, a healthy McDyess, and Thomas. Maybe they can at least make the playoffs, but if they got to the finals I don't think they would win because the West has to many strong teams.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

Originally posted by Ipster
    HAvn't see Frank Williams...wished we got Nene..he looks promising. But if McDyess stays in NY and can stay away from the injury bug then looks like it was an awesome deal! All they need is a good PG.

Good PG, Houston, Sprewell, McDyess (healthy), Thomas (this year type numbers) = Championship Calibur team.

mcdyss has had a lot of trouble from the injury bug......i wouldnt trade for him and if he was on my team i would trade him.....as far as spree.....i think he should be traded.....i know he is doing great in NY but he could get someone brought to the team that is a winner....something spree is not......hate to say it but ever since monkey man left the knicks have stunk.....o well....my jazz are still tearin it up even though they are 50 something