Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

Thread: Big Brother

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See shayne1911's Items on eBay

See...told you guys it would happen like that!

Ashley=)

haha

Can't wait to see who wins tonight!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hunnied's Items on eBay

Dont forget the last episode tonight!!

Ashley=)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats to Dick! I really though Daniele would win though. Oh well..either way I would have been happy. :)

Ashley=)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

Congrats to Dick! I really though Daniele would win though. Oh well..either way I would have been happy. :)

Ashley=)

it was a loose/loose vote, everyone hated Both it was a toss up to the Greater of the Evils

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

woohooooo

cant believe its over :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

it was a loose/loose vote, everyone hated Both it was a toss up to the Greater of the Evils

Ya well evrybody might have hated them but ala and all Dick is the best player in Big Brother histiry. They hated him because he spoke his mind and told the truth. You could see it when they was asking them their questions. They didn't like it when the truth was told about them.

Doctor Will is second in it but Dick's the best. And together as a team nobody has done it before. Not even Will and Boogie.

They taking cat calls for BB9 now. Can't wait for it to come out. On to Survivor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hagansp's Items on eBay

Ya well evrybody might have hated them but ala and all Dick is the best player in Big Brother histiry. They hated him because he spoke his mind and told the truth. You could see it when they was asking them their questions. They didn't like it when the truth was told about them.

Doctor Will is second in it but Dick's the best. And together as a team nobody has done it before. Not even Will and Boogie.

NOT EVEN CLOSE! Dick won because of America...thats it...bottom line...if america has no say...Dick is out a long time ago...if its not for America Eric convinces the rest to vote for Danielle...Will is leaps and bounds better then Dick, Eric is a better game player then Dick.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

you have to be 21 to be on there. 3 more years.. ill be on there. hopefully. i doubt id make it very far though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you have to be 21 to be on there. 3 more years.. ill be on there. hopefully. i doubt id make it very far though.

They should have an all twins season!

Ashley=)

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223