EarlhamMan

#rd David Carr rookie for trade!!!!

02 Fleer Platinum David Carr Inside the Playbook #235/400. LMK if ya need it.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    what do you want for it?
    I Collect Cleveland Browns/Boston REDSOX

EarlhamMan
    I am looking for good rcs or cheap GU and Graded of any sport. LMK what you have cause I am not very paticular. Dont know the BV!

I have A Marvin Harrison 00 Edge EG Uncirculated graded PSA 10 or a 00 Edge EG Travis Taylor Brilliant (only 500 cards printed) PSA 9. Let me know if interested in either one.
    Thanks

EarlhamMan
    I forgot to mention that there is only one thing I AM picky about is that I do not get ANY coll. edge cards. I think that they are ugly and cheaply made. Sorry but if you offer any diffrent rookies, GU, auto whatever. The things I collect are Patrick Ramsey, Julius Peppers, and NJ Nets cards. LMK

EarlhamMan
    ttt, anyone else