Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need one card for my set. Free GU

I am in need of a 2001 Donruss Retro 2000 C.C. Sabathia #82 to complete my set. I will include FREE GU cards along with whatever it is you need in order to make the trade. Thanks

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

no those were inserted into retail packs and i believed they were numbered /2000....i have a juan pierre and a few others but i don't think i have the sabathia....

that was thee year donruss came back after the hiatus.

The Sabathia is an exchange card. There are 20 short printed cards in the set. Eighteen of them are #ed to 2000 but Ben Sheets and C.C. Sabathia were exchange cards and they are numbered to 500. The Retro 2000 cards were inserted in Retail packs at a rate of 1 card per pack. There are 100 cards in the complete set with the last 20 being short printed "rookies". Donruss made the cards and issued them in packs to show collectors what a year 2000 card might have looked like if they had the right to produce baseball cards that year. They did it for the year 1999 as well by inserting those cards on a one per pack basis in hobby packs.

pujolsmussina535: I'm sorry i don't have a page but I'll give you GU, Pujols rookies, or whatever you might be looking for. I need to put this one away. Thanks

There was one on eBay that ended last week:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=44834

Maybe you can contact him and see if he's going re-list it.

lol, game used? you need to add some in the lines of a real high end game used or a real good autograph.....

100+? game used...lol......

please post all buy/sell/trade in the TRADING FORUM

I am moving this over to there

thanks, and I hope someone has the card you need

Pujols, I beleive he is offering to trade for the card and then add free game used on top of the trade. I have traded with him before and he has a Ton of nice rc, gu and autos for trade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast