Ripken
    Gwynn
    Clemens
    Henderson
    McGwire
    Maddux
    Felix Pie

here is what I can trade...

2000 Fleer Fresh Ink Will Clark AUTO ($40)
    1998 DOnruss Sig Series Magglio Ordonez AUTO ($25)
    2003 Playoff Abs Memoribila Jermaine Dye AUTO ($20?)
    2000 Skybox Autographics Milton Bradley AUTO ($15)
    2003 Playoff POG Kirk Saarloos GU Jersey (w/stripe)/AUTO (signed name and MLB Debut date, NEVER seen another with this auto) (BV $15, but want a little more cause of the rare signature)
    2003 Playoff POF Frank Cattalanato GU Jersey/AUTO ($10)

Also have a decent sized Pujols lot which contains base cards, inserts, and 1 GU that I would trade towards rookies. BV on the lot is just over $40, but will trade at closer to BV $30

lemme know, will trade for lesser book, that is, the Clark auto for four Bonds autos that books $10 a piece, or something along those lines...thanks for looking!

-JB-

i still have the 2 Maddux's (87 Leaf & 87 Donruss Rookies)
    do you still want them for the Soriano & Giambi GU?

i got a extra 89 upperdeck ken griffey jr. let me know if your interested. thanks billy
    Looking for rookie cards in baseball football and hockey

interested, but don't want to give up my better autos for that, as I would rather get a shoe-in HOFer with those.

lemme know some idea of what you are looking for!

-JB-

might be interested in the pujols lot. like to know what it consist of. thanks billy
    Looking for rookie cards in baseball football and hockey

he is! thats why hes on my list of needs. I was speaking of Griffey, although I think he deserves it, I dont think he will ever get it...

-JB-

just so everyone knows...The Clark and Ordonez AUTOS are gone, traded them for a 1986 Topps Traded Barry Bonds XRC! Graded BGS 9!!!

All others are still up for trade!

-JB-

Griffey is 34 and 19 homeruns away from 500. Unless you don't think he can average 3 homeruns a year for the rest of his career, he's in. His stats don't begin to describe how good he was as a center fielder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast