Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for #1/xxx, last sequential card, and jersey number/xxx

Let me know what you have, not looking to trade my higher end so pls offer accordingly.

thanks!

i have a tyrone wheatley jersey card #ed 01/80 but it's on ebay right now. here's a link if interested
    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=25

give me the dtails if you could?

i would be interested in it but i don't think i have something that low end unless you want inserts/base....

either way , please let me know what you can do.

02 Flair Tiki Barber Gold # 21/200 ((21 is his jersey number))
    01 Leaf rookies and stars Longevitiy Joey Galloway #01/50

I also have a ron dayne rookie on ebay #27/500 which is his jersey number in the NFL

I would trade for a nice lot((insert, base)) of packers pending how many you have or i would sell all three if the dayne doesnt sell for 6.00 dlvd ((5 for sale 1 for shipping))

LMK

Jay

p.s. Or i would trade for daynes i dont have but i would prefer cash and the rookie one i have all rdy

sorry i'm not interested in buying. i can only trade but unfortunately i traded my only ron dayne away long ago.

i would still ike to work something out for the barber and galloway....i'm not a big collector of football and the only packers i have is a brett favre power surge insert.

I think i will have to pass then.. I am only into football and would like to keep it with that

thnx anyway man

Jay

the only football jrsey i ihavee is an anthony becht jersey...the corey dillon jersey is currently in trade talks.

lmk if interested.

have a 2002 SP Legendary Cuts McNabb jersey #001/350. Have anything not on your web page for trade?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast