Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for #1/xxx, last sequential card, and jersey number/xxx

Let me know what you have, not looking to trade my higher end so pls offer accordingly.

thanks!

What about the olreud and Garnett We talked about earlier for the below two. Sorry I did no get back to you sooner but I just moved.
    Peace and Regards
    Matt
    2003 Fleer Tradition Mike Mussina Jersey
    Lower End

2001 Donruss Signature rookies #/800 - will trade and/or sell cheap...have many still available!! I have multiples of each card so let me know what you like.

167-dewon brazelton (devil rays)

mfweiland: hey thanks for getting back with me....finally....j/k lol...anyway i'm still interesetd in those 2 cards. the mussina is not tradeable as i need to get something more of out of them...i only have 1 more brazelton left but it's involved in trade talks right now....

since you were interested in doing the brazelton for both...i can let you choose 2 others rather than the brazelton.

lmk if that interests you and pm me with the cards you like from this set.

thanks.

no I am only interested in the brazelton and I want at least one other GU like the 2002 Sp Game Used #SF-AS Steve Francis All-Star Jersey

My two cards for those two cards?
    Peace and Regards
    Matt

no i can't do that. the olerud books 10 -12 while garnett will probably book around the same 10-12.

the francis books 20-25 itself and thee brazelton books 12.00.

so i can do the francis and base for both garnett and olerud. or i can do 3 2001 donruss signature rcs (not including brazelton) which will give you at least 5-10 bv advantag.

lmk.
    thanks.

No thanks. I think we both hold very different factors and weights when valuing and pricing cards which will make it very hard to trade. Your collection is amazing and you have mad love and respect on the boards so keep rocking. Happy Trading
    Peace and Regards
    Matt

Please click on the link. I am currently writing a book, collecting data, and developing mathmatical formulas and factor models to address Book Values that I find very little faith in. I just want you to understand where I come from when I bring trades to the table.
    Happy Trading
    Peace and Regards
    Matt
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:X:ON:US:2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast