Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yoda5's Items on eBay

Jeff Garcia Ultimate Collection 3 color patch for sale/trade

2003 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection Jeff Garcia Patch(3 color) 009/175 BV $25

Available for sale or trade. Will sell for $12 dlvd or looking for anything in my signature or on my want lists on my web page.

SCF Rewards

2003 Upper Deck Yankees Signature Pride of N.Y. Autographs JB Jim Bouton
    interested? if yes lmk what else u might need...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fbcards4all's Items on eBay

PM sent
    looking for autos/game used/RCs that catch my eye. always looking for autos of stars and rookies..autographics, SOTT's, 00 award winning sigs, 99 gridiron gear, sanders, woodson and brady that i don't have..other stuff..just ask

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by playmaker~310~
    2003 Upper Deck Yankees Signature Pride of N.Y. Autographs JB Jim Bouton
    interested? if yes lmk what else u might need...

Sorry, not interested in that one. Thanks anyway.

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey john i got something that might interest you.. They are not really sports cards but they are from the 1970s... There a bit bigger the a card but go for like swimming, wrestling, soccer, and all that other weird stuff.. Send me an email and ill send you a pic if you wanna see what they look like.. I hate the attachment system they have on here

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by pr0phet
    Hey john i got something that might interest you.. They are not really sports cards but they are from the 1970s... There a bit bigger the a card but go for like swimming, wrestling, soccer, and all that other weird stuff.. Send me an email and ill send you a pic if you wanna see what they look like.. I hate the attachment system they have on here

Jay

I think I know what you have and if it is what i am thinking I would not be interested. I am working on something right now but if it falls through I would like to see a scan just in case. I will get back to you.

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a problem John. I wasnt quite sure what you ment by non sports cards so i figured id put the offer up there

Jay

SCF Rewards
    See abaplus's Items on eBay

John-

Was curious if you still had this or if you had traded it away. please let me know and take a look at my website.. thanks

George
    http://hometown.aol.com/mvpbowler/myhomepage/sale.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Garcia Patch has been traded. Thanks for all the inquiries.

John