Thread: Who has this McGwire card?!

Who has this McGwire card?!

1985 Topps Mark McGwire RC!

Does anyone have this to trade or no someone that has a nice one up for trade?

I have a few autos of young RCs that I could put towards it. These include Bryan Bullington (incoming) and Hanley Ramierz. Also have some Bowmans Best RC AUTOS, as well as an Edmonds, Dye, and Saarloos AUTO

also have a 2002 Donruss Career Statline Wilson Betemit #ed/8 (incoming) if you are looking for rare cards!

lemme know even if you just know someone with this card, as I really need it for my personal collection!

-JB-

2. Kronozio
    I saw somebody on the board post about the McGwire rookie because I thought about picking up another one.

Do a search in the baseball trading forum for 1985 Topps McGwire and you will find it.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

i got the mcgwire rookie do you have a trade list? lmk thanks billy
    Looking for rookie cards in baseball football and hockey

what sort of condition is it in? corners? surface? centering? also, I do not have an official list, but gimme some idea of what you might be looking for for it. Looking at your baseball personal collection it looks like you and I collect very similar things (rookies starting in the mid 70s). As a start, I can offer a 2001 Fleer Platinum Mark Prior RC, as I do not see a Prior RC in your PC. lemme know on the condition etc.!

-JB-

the mcgwire is real good card everything but centering its about 60/40 side to side. i have 2 they are about the same.1 is for a set i am working on. thanks billy

ive got one...maybe interested in trading...also..i saw some where they were on sale for 29.99

yes i am interested in the prior but have to have a little more than that. thanks billy