W™™™: Fleer Greats of the Games Autos

Let me know which 2000 thru 2003 Fleer Greats of the Game Autos you have for trade. I currently only have 3 of the 2000's, Dick Groat, Ben Oglivie, and Mickey Lolich. I need all others. Thanks!
    Obed

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    i have a 2001 fleer gotg rich "goose" goosage auto; could y ou give me a list of game used and autos you can trade?

pujolsmussina535: We are currently working on a trade (I Believe) for the Angel Pena and Doug Glanville autos. I was going to work on all my trades tonight. I might be readjusting the trade to include this auto instead. I will get back to you tonight. Thanks!
    Obed

oh, lol, didn't realize it was you....haveen't heard from you in awhile so i figured thee original deal was null.

get back with me asap.
    thanks.

Rick... I will e-mail you with a list of the players you collect. I am interested in both.
    Obed

question

2000 Ultra Feel the Game Batting Glove Edgar Martinez #15 of 15FG (1) (Black w/ Hole)

2001 SP Game Used Edition Authentic Fabric Jersey Edgar Martinez #EM (1) (Grey w/ Stitch)

What are the BVs on these? Thanks!

Stephen

Sorry, but I don't have any autos worth quite that much or any quality stars or upcoming stars. I do have a Topps Traded Auto of Brandon Phillips RC. I have some Bonds autos too, but they are for personal collection... thanks anyways.
    Obed