Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

pod.. thats what i do.... i bought about 6000 dollars worth of cards last saturday and i am trying to get them sorted... this guys bought a case of 2002 topps and only tok out the game used.... if anyone needs 02 topps series one i have 2 complete sets and many others... prolly like 6 sets but to put all that together you have to be ambitious... i also got many cards from fleer showcase, fleer tradition, legends of new york... upper deck... ultra, american pie, and UD Decade the 70's.... i have several nice cards on my site right now but many more in the near future

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Tutall-
    How much did those cards cost you at the auction?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i paid 30 bux for it..... there are a ton of cards here.. nothing real high in value but i bought 6 cardboard boxes for 5 bux each.... the guy just died unexpetingly and they sold his cards..... the only gu i got were a jason terry and mike finley but i got a ton of like inserts and numbered cards.... ill let you know exact bv hen i get it added.... it might take quite a while....proft.... what set do you want???? the entire thing?? its not for sale.. i got a lot of cards i am keeping but i will sel what i put on my trade list

SCF Rewards

Tutall, I think that method is the best approach to making a profit, and having fun along the way.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by podstock
    Tutall, I think that method is the best approach to making a profit, and having fun along the way.

Podstock-
    Have you found any other auctions by us. I would love to check one out. LMK

SCF Rewards

Lefty, been checking out the OC Register Sunday classifieds.

Haven't been to one in a while; if I find one I'm interested in, I'll let ya know

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats how i found this one.... just in the paper.... its the only one i have seen cards at.... i dont especially have the money but i figured getting thousands of cards i could spend 30 bux

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tutall or Podstock-
    How do these auctions work? Do you have to put up money before you're able to bid?

SCF Rewards
    Country

the ones i go to around here you just leave your liscense at a table and start bidding... although you cant get your liscense til ya pay

SCF Rewards

lefty --- sent ya a PM on my experiences going to auctions in person

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12