Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

Promoting Your Business In This Forum (Please READ)

SCF had a new policy go into effect on September 30, 2007. This policy states that anyone who wishes to post in here to advertise their business must have a banner link back to SCF on their website also. This is also true to those who wish to advertise their business in their signature. The SCF link MUST be on the page you are linking to.

If you would like to get into advertising your banners here on SCF, please contact mikesilvia, pr0phet, or myself. We have a number of options available in every price range.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

-spoodini
    SCF Off-Site Relations Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See g3collectible's Items on eBay

Let me know if my signature is okay?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sykycherie's Items on eBay

HTML link

Do you guys have a html button link I can add to my site?
    Something like this-
    Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

Knickles, I don't know if we have something that small, but i know we have a banner graphic most people have on their site: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?p=2731010

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you,
    Would you like me to make you one? Most people that advertise or partner sites use 88X31 as it fits in side blocks. I would not have nowhere to put something this size unless maybe at footer.
    LMK,
    Thanx.
    Last edited by Obcodis; 12-24-2008 at 02:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went ahead and made it just in case as I am leaving for a few days. This is what I'll use on my site if okay. If you don't want to use it or have some1 to do it... it's no worries. I enjoy doing this stuff.

Have a safe and Happy Holiday to you and yours.
    Last edited by Obcodis; 12-24-2008 at 03:18 PM.

Country

This is not spam as I will only post in the trading forum, but any smart business has to utilize FREE advertising.

Please check out the new site that all the Collectors are rushing to, www.thecollectorsbay.com Collectors Alternative to Auctioning
    Give us a shot, we have many features that no other auction site has. Thank you for looking at my post

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See arnold1971football's Items on eBay

Website advertisement

I would like to advertise a website in your forum, but I am a little confused about the banner. The website builder I use does not have a banner option. It will allow me to add your url and it has an upload photo option. Will this work?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See arnold1971football's Items on eBay

How do I get banner link to put on my website?

Blog Entries
    Country
    See hip1995's Items on eBay

maybe