Thread: npn question

npn question

what do you get back commons or what??? or does it vary and do they send to everyone or just pick certain ones.

How long after the date it should be received do you get your cards.

I'm a first-time NPN sender like you Ryan, but I have somewhat had some of these questions answered for me.

You can get back a common card and it sounds like to me that's what you mostly get but you do get lucky and get some good cards sent to you from time to time. They randomly pull the notecards you send them and give you a card that follows the odds on your pull. So if there's a 1:1 parallel at the very worst you'll get one of them. If the best insert is say 1:2 paacks then you might not get anything back.

From the drawing date, it takes at least 6-8 weeks but from the sounds of it, they aren't in a hurry to get these NPN's out. So it seems like it takes more like 3-4 months.

that is cool I got about 15 envelope going out tommorrow

Did you send ones for the first ones ETOPPSCARDGUY had up when the site first started? Those drawings were in like the beginning of May so they should be here late summer.

nope I said I was but I forgot until someone brought it up the other day.

I've been doing this for 5 years and the inserts that are 1:1 are not given out.
    All other inserts are at the same odds on the wrapper.
    I get a lot of common inserts and some hard to get inserts.
    Sometimes it's like opening a box, trashing the regular set cards, and keeping the inserts.
    The cards do come about 2 3 months after the drawing (which may be 5-6 months after you send them in).