Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See klock13's Items on eBay

Would you sell this for.......

Would you sell a Frolov Titanium #/99 BV = 150 yet?

Right now its going for $110 on my ebay auction and just wondering if you think i should have held onto it....

ps.. not going to yank it or anything just wondering if that was stupid to put it on..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Getting $110 on eBay for a card that books at $150 is nice because this card would be hard to sell for all cash any other ways.

SCF Rewards

yeah but it could go up a LOT more in the next few months .... i dont know though, i dont deal with high end RCs much.

SCF Rewards
    See goalpucks's Items on eBay

wow..you did really well in your auction. Getting that close to book on a card in ebay is very rare. Likely, you wouldn't have sold it for more elsewhere. Congrats.

SCF Rewards

great now the bidder retracted and so it went from 115.00 to 60.00

LBFHamilton
    that really sucks...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

You have legit reason to close the auction and all bids now if you want because of the bid retraction.

SCF Rewards

I thought i did too but i hate when sellers end early.. but i think a lot of people saw the high price and passed on it even though the price went back down to $60. oh well, i guess it's for trade now.

Auction

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jason2olson's Items on eBay

You should check out the message boards on Beckett. There is a topic about you and how you ripped someone off and are bidding up your own auctions and stuff like that... Not saying you did but maybe you should try to defend yourself. His arguement is pretty convincing..

SCF Rewards

wow i just read it.. thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast