Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok BRAVES fans who has Marquis, Wainwright & King AUTO's?

Ok. I'm not happy about the trade but I now need an auto from each of these players:

Adam Wainwright
    Ray King
    Jason Marquis

I have these Drew & Marrero auto's available:

DREW:

2000 Fleer Autographics
    2001 Sp Authentic Chirography
    1999 SPX #352/1999
    2000 Fleer Tradition FreshInk

MARRERO:

1998 Donruss Signature

LMK
    Thank you
    -Keith

cert

Are you looking for certified autos? I got Wainwright here in Orlando playing with Greeneville. He signed 3 for me. LMK!

Stephen

Unhappy

Man Knightfam, we are on the same boat...
    Erik :(
    Last edited by cardinalfan15; 12-13-2003 at 09:49 PM.

i have a jason marquis just minors auto #/200, lmk if either of you are interested. looking for angels, team topps or udpp autos

I am interested in one of you drew autos....check my site...Idon't have any of those guys but see if you see anything.

I posted this on the Bench but I will go ahead and put it here to...I need this one..

2001 Sp Authentic Chirography Jd Drew

The only things I have are these:

1997 Bowman Jason Marquis RC
    2000 Bowman Adam Wainwright RC...

sjncomic: Yes, I only need certified auto's

cardinalfan15: So now we not only STILL need pitching but we need a 1B, a legitimate 2B, a RF, a decent backup catcher and a bench. But we got Ray King & Jason Marquis! Ooo-wheeee!!!

halonut: I have tried trading with you a couple times now for that stupid Braden Looper auto, so it is apparent that I have nothing you need

DTrain: Didn't see anything. Thank you

cbethun1: Thanks anyway

ummm, there's really no use in complaining about which positions you are weak in...EVERY team is weak in 3 categories or more, besides you just saved a lot of money. for a fan of your team, you're definitely not that supportive.

even i'm happy we're getting jeff weaver (or it's safe to assume).

Ummmmm....I believe that was directed at cardinalfan15 (that is why it says "cardinalfan15" in front) & not you. I didn't ask you for your criticism...I asked for your auto cards. If you have a trade offer then offer it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast