Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DirkFan21

ey, im new here, here is my wantlist

hi, hows it goin everyone? i am L0stAndF0unds brother. i collect nowitzki and garnett. mostly GU's and Autos. i have heard a lot of great things about this place. i am in the middle of maing a trade list. well, LMK if u have anything, thanks

Welcome to the forums big guy and I hope you enjoy your stay. If you ever need anything, just PM one of us Mods!

Great to have you here, DirkFan! It would be funny if your username was foundandlost. Enjoy checking out the different threads and keep us posted with your trading list.

I've got a jersey of Garnett, I'll check exactly what it is later. Just wanted to post this to remind me to look it up, I can be forgetful :)

I've got an 01/02 Upper Deck Sweet Shots jersey, $30 - interested? What do you have to swap back. I collect baseball, too.

Re: ey, im new here, here is my wantlist

Originally posted by DirkFan21
    hi, hows it goin everyone? i am L0stAndF0unds brother. i collect nowitzki and garnett. mostly GU's and Autos. i have heard a lot of great things about this place. i am in the middle of maing a trade list. well, LMK if u have anything, thanks
    ok tell the truth did he get his kicked the other day???

welcome do you only do BKB?

Welcome to the forum DirkFan21! :D

BGray

JimBob45
    I have a 97-98 Upper Deck game dated garnett. lmk if you are interested.

garnett

hi there,i have a 02-03 spx winning materials combo garnett/szczerbiak if interested?also have two good garnett promo cards.lmk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast