Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

Would you pay $200 for a bunch of rookie?

I was looking through eBay and is running for nearly $200, maybe I should sell all my rookie. LOL
    Last edited by movel23; 12-14-2007 at 07:30 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Toronto Raptors Cards and Michael Jordan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tha_shot's Items on eBay

It's obviously worth a lot more than $200. If you have that kind of lot to sell, sure, do it. I don't think its a "ripoff" just because they aren't GU or AU, if that's what you were driving at.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors

Hey Nene, ya that's what I was driving at, it's not that the cards aren't worth it, it's just unfortunate that people only want GU and Autos, but apparently there is a market for rookies too, and I have a few of the same cards in that lot so maybe I should sell my rookies, i just figured no one would pay that much for them...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Toronto Blue Jays Philadelphia Flyers
    See sealedpwr's Items on eBay

It does say that the Cards BV over $10,000 . If i collected Basketball i would probobly throw a bid in. So if you think about it $200 isn't a bad price.

cliff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See swill300857's Items on eBay

I was making much smaller auctions on ebay just recently, $200 BV guaranteed for $9.99starting bid. I sold a few of them, so I was happy. Apparently there is still a market for rookies and this does not look like a bad auction, you can always break the auction down and sell off the cards you don't want and recoup some of the selling price. With 4 days left, I assume it will wind up around $4-500 final bid. Really isn't all that much either if you think of it(4-5% BV) I may try it myself this week, I have that much in RC's and could use the money...................not a bad idea at all............

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, it really isn't a bad lot, and it should go a bit higher. I still see a lot of people collecting rc's

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors

Hey Swill300, did you list what was in the lot for $9.99 or just say that they are guaranteed $200 BV? and how did the auctions end up?

SunsChampions: I see a lot of people collecting rookies too, but mostly they have to be either graded or Chrome rookies. but i guess there is a market for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Iverson_Fan's Items on eBay

Yeah with a BV of $10,000 thats not too bad, good for a card shop owner or something like that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See swill300857's Items on eBay

movel23, I never listed everything in the lots just the basic players that would be in them. Howard, Wade,Melo,AI, etc..... I had 5 auctions up and sold 3 of them. I am about to do a bigger auction, kind of like this one except with a 5,000BV. Not sure what goodies I am throwing in, but it will be a 5k BV lot for certain. Probably around 1,000 cards or so.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors

Sounds like a good plan, let me know when you post it, I would like to see how it does... hopefully you do better than this one, he got $255 for 10k worth of cards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast