C Butler
    M Finley
    R Wallace
    E Brand
    A Kirelenko
    J Magloire
    Spreewell
    K Malone

I bought it for $3.99 I will sell it back all shipped (w/o Sweetney) for 170CC or sell individually. All offers responded to. PLMK
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

2. Kronozio
    can u ship international?
    if u can i need the ming,and iverson

If I ship internationally due to higher rates all I ask if to sell the entire lot. I will add a Yao "All Stars" insert from 03-04 Victory to this lot and ship it all internationally for 160CC. Please let me know if thats okay. If not I will sell the Yao and Iversons on there own but I due to shipping I would need 50CC for them shipped. Please let me know
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

What do you want for the Sweetney? I could pay with cc or make a trade with something else.

What do you want for the Sweetney? I could pay in cc or make a trade offer with guys that you would want. Let me know