Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do you Have any 1991 or 1992 Pro Line Autographs?

If you have any 1991 or 1992 Pro Line autographed cards, let me know! Please, I'm in need of any you may have. I'll trade or buy.

Tim

Re: Do you Have any 1991 or 1992 Pro Line Autographs?

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    If you have any 1991 or 1992 Pro Line autographed cards, let me know! Please, I'm in need of any you may have. I'll trade or buy.

Tim
    Heyas Tim. I think I may be able to help ya out on this one. hehe. I have (7) 1992 Pro Line Autographs. All of them are Bengals. Here is a list of who there is:

Brian Brennan (black auto on back)
    Darryl Williams (black auto on back)
    Dave Shula (black auto on back)
    Tim Krumrie (black auto on back)
    David Klingler (black auto on back)
    Harold Green (black auto on front)
    Derrick Fenner (black auto on back)

All of the cards have "Certified Authentic NFL" stamped on them. The NFL is in its shield in the stamp.

When you can let me know if you need any of them and we can head from there. Until then have a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

Tim-
    I have this one:
    1991 Pro Line Portraits Autographs 37 Marion Butts $3.00 $8.00

I have Warren Williams

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 183/251 (72.91%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

Mooki - need them all! What do you want for them?

Lefty - I need that. I have some Kobes you might like, I'll list them later.

BBonds - I need that, too! What's the BV?

Thanks!

Tim

Mooki - need them all! What do you want for them?
    Thanks!

Tim
    Heyas Tim. As you know I collect J.R. Redmond as my main player so of course I would be looking for him first. I would look at any game used or autos of him and depending on what ones they were would depend on if I would be interested. If there is no Redmonds then I would be interested in Laveranues Coles, Larry Johnson and Ronald Curry. With the later 3 I would be open to almost anything game used and auto in the order they appear. Now if you don't have anything of those above then we can work something out with some other players. When you can let me know and we will go from there. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

Richie,
    I'll look for you. I'll try to get a nice Redmond for you. I really want those autos :)

Thanks,
    Tim

Richie,
    I'll look for you. I'll try to get a nice Redmond for you. I really want those autos :)

Thanks,
    Tim
    A nice 2000 Topps Rookie Photo Shoot Auto of Redmond would be nice. It is over produced with 25 copies I believe ..... hehe. Another 2000 Upper Deck Gold Reserve Face Masks would be nice. I think there are 100 copies of those and the Gold version numbered to 25 would be a plus. A 2001 Ultra Head of the Class Player Worn Hat would not be bad also. Numbered to 100 copies. hehe. Whatever you can find just let me know and we can head from there. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

Richie,
    Sure! I'm on it, and on the lookout for Redmonds. I'll get back to you. Thanks, and have a great weekend.

Tim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast