Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Unhappy SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

I opened a box of 2000 Score Football and pulled:

Emmitt Smith Team 2000 Rookie Reprint Auto #/50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually pulled this in 2002, but it was still too late for the redemption (Ended July 1,2001) makes me so made becuase not only is this card valuable, its a great piece to hold on to!

Im not sure if the redemption card is still worth anything or if I can get anything out of Score for it.

Anways if anyone could tell me the price of the card, since I dont have a new football Beckett, I'd appreciate it.

Also if anyones interested let me know

2. Kronozio
    I once had a Roberto Alomar autograph redemption (bv:$80) and it was expired. I sent it in anyways and got the card a month later. You should try sending it in, you might get the card.

Or you could e-mail them first to see if the card is still in thier inventory and if they would still redeem it. If not you could probably trade it to an Emmit collector. I know a fellow collector that collects expired redemptions of Barry Bonds and I myself collect expired redemptions of Atlanta Braves.
    In baseball I'm collecting PSA 3.5 and above T206's, ungraded tobacco era cards, 1930's Goudey, and pre 1950 Bowman
    In boxing, i'm collecting PSA 5 and above 1948 Leaf
    In MMA, I am looking for 2010 Leaf Autographs

Thanks for the replys. Ill do both of those things!, Anyone know the current book on this card?

2000 Score Team 2000 Autographs TM4 Emmitt Smith $175.00 $300.00

given that most folks save a few packs/boxes, you'd think that card companies would store the extras and then be able to redeem them whenever someone has the card, even if that pack isn't opened until several years later

I did the same thing with a SPX Donovan McNabb rc a while back. Makes you sick really. I tried everything I could to get UpperDeck to honor the redemption but alas, it was a no go. :(

Sorry to hear that Paul.

I actually sent in an expired redemption to Topps a few months ago, hoping to get something (anything) back. It was for a Kordell Stewart auto from Bowman football, but they sent me a letter back saying basically - sorry, you're out of luck.

I sent an e-mail to the manager of customer service for Playoff/Score, and he sent me a personalized letter back saying to send it in because if they did have it, they would send it, and if they dont they would be glad to give me something anyways....Gets me very curious as to what they might give instead????????/

I'd rather have the emmitt auto than anything I can think of right now anyways....

Well im gonna send it in tomorrow and Ill post a reply in however-many months it takes for me to get anything returned....

Thanks for all the comments,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast