Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need gu of the best qb

how can you ask for gu of manning like this when he isnt even the best qb???

lol...

just kidding...

I'm on the colts bandwagon now...

they are going all the way.....

you seem to forget about someone?
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

lol good luck to the colts in the playoffs......go pats....brady#1
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

I have a peyton manning alma materials game jersey card from 2003 fleer platinum BV:$20

any gu cards or auto's of football or basketball, please no junk jersey cards though. Could you show me a list of what jerseys you have.

I am looking for L tomlinson and corey dillion cards, those would be the one's I would need

hey i have a upper deck mvp souvenirs gu ball
    lmk what you have to trade
    peyton might be best now but next year quincey carter will be on top or maybe vick

peyton nore little quincy bust carter has a ring baby weep and watch out cuz here comes the pats dont talk to me cuz you guys dont have nothing to say 10 in arow and bye tonight it will be 11 cya in the superbowl enjoy watching the pats brady will have 2 rings beat that go pats.......................

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

Super Steve
    lol ill bet a GU card that the colts go farther then the pats are you in Jons?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast