Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

New Trade manager with Inventory System

Tomorrow we will be testing out our new trade manager!

Our new trade manager has been under development for a few months. It will feature:
    • An inventory system - members can build a true inventory. When making trades members use a check box to pick cards they want and to pick cards they are offering to trade. If you have every made a trade on fantasy sports, you know what I'm talking about
    • Download/Upload Feature - Members will be able to upload/download their inventories on Microsoft Excel. This will allow you to edit your inventory of cards on SCF or on your computer. This will also allow you to upload you inventory in both Trader Retreat and SCF.
    • Gallery - members will have up to 3 images per card they upload.
    • Transfer inventory - members will be able to transfer items in their inventory to other members. The card details and images transfer to each member
    • Card Serial Number - Each card uploaded will generate a serial number. Members can search cards by this serial number. Additionally, the serial number and bar code will be printable. When a member sends a card in the mail the serial number/bar code can be place on the card or in the package. If a member is NOT a SCF member they simply type in/scan the card and they can transfer the card to their inventory. We will eventually give referral points. So, if you sell a card on Ebay and add the serial number, you will get credit if the member signs up (currently 100 Card Cash).
    • This inventory system will replace the List Manager
    The new Trade manager should be available to all members in the next 72 hours. Please provide and feedback or bugs to this thread!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds really cool

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lou2iggy43's Items on eBay

cool......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See czak181818h086's Items on eBay

sounds complicated lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

does this mean you must first list cards in your inventory to be able to pick them in trade manager or will you be able to simply list cards like normal in trade manager?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

flea says: sounds complicated lol

I think? we will have some ability to lessen the amount of information, or utilize a simpler version.

molly1984 asks: does this mean you must first list cards in your inventory to be able to pick them in trade manager or will you be able to simply list cards like normal in trade manager?

Good question, It's really new to all of us.

Mike will be here to answer I'm sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ZarkonGT's Items on eBay

Oh, man. Considering I just /did/ my entire football list in Excel, this is great! :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

sounds complicated lol

If it is please provide feedback and we can simplify it.

does this mean you must first list cards in your inventory to be able to pick them in trade manager or will you be able to simply list cards like normal in trade manager?

I will look at evolving it to do both. I will work with the coders after we install the system and take all feedback into making it better.

Oh, man. Considering I just /did/ my entire football list in Excel, this is great! :)

You will have to format it just right before you up load it. Likely it will just be you cutting and pasting as we will have a format/template that you can download.

Keep up the feedback! This is your trade manager and I want it to be what you guys want. I ask that you give it a try and be as critical as you want. This is the only way to improve it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ZarkonGT's Items on eBay

Just lemme know when, and I'll dive in :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

We are less that 24 hours away!

We are also going to have a feature where members can select their "10 best cards" in their inventory and they will show up in your profile. It is up to 10. You can select 1, 5 or as many as you want up to 10.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast