Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Pro Bowl

SCF Rewards
    See themassons's Items on eBay

Pro Bowl

I agree with most of the picks for the Pro Bowl, Favre should not have gone over Matt Hasselbeck.

One thing i cant understand at all is how Ed Reed can possibley make it over Rodney Harrison.

Reed may have a few more INT's, but Harrison has 44 more tackles, and when Rodney Harrison hits someone it takes them a long while to get back up.

Let me know your thoughts on the pro bowl selections.

SCF Rewards

the only problems I have with the NFL PRO BOWL picks:

Jeremy Shockey -- he had sub-par year, didn't do anything for a team that was eliminated from the playoffs a while ago.

No way should he go, when he had a bad year on a bad team

Larry Allen -- this guy missed 8 games! He got in b/c he's a Hall of Fame bound offensive lineman.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

you guys know my thoughts on it we have several more should have made it rodney harrison..............but what do we know we are underdawgs.........lol go pats..