Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Upper Deck NPN Online

Upper Deck NPN Online

As Of Jan1/08

Here Your New Upper Deck NPN

npn.upperdeck.com

You don't Have to Mail Any More In

Mike

So now that I've entered those 3 things tonight, I SHOULDN'Tenter for those 3 things again ever?

right?
    For some reason I thought you could enter again each day.

When you sent in the letters, I thought you could send in as many as you wanted for a product as long as they didn't arrive on the same day? (maybe I misunderstood that too)

any help?
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

NPN's have always been one entry per household, per product to the best of my knowledge.

UD rules state "Limit one (1) entry per household. Failure to comply will result in disqualification of entries."

I wish they would have it set up to eliminate the ones you enter. After entering, the choices are still there. I guess I have to get organized now and keep track.

Quote Originally Posted by RAMMSTEIN View Post
    I wish they would have it set up to eliminate the ones you enter. After entering, the choices are still there. I guess I have to get organized now and keep track.
    I would think Upper Deck did this on purpose, for the people who think they can cheat the system, since it is online and free of charge.

i think it varies by product and brand, so sometimes they say one per household and sometimes one per day.

Even though the rules say 'one per household', I emailed them this morning just to see what they say.

which sp authentic is the new one posted, this is tricky, if you do the same one you get disqualified?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Bowler: the one on top is Basketball and the second one is football

hope this helps.

is the basketball one the newer one?
    just making sure
    plmk
    and this is great help!
    i see why you were the member of the quarter member!!, congrats on that and your new favre auto!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast