Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2128293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Upper Deck NPN Online

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See g1ebe's Items on eBay

idk what UD is doing..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harrid4's Items on eBay

So, I emailed Upper Deck and never received a response. I then filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and this is the response that I received from Upper Deck:

"We are currently performing maintenance on the NPN website. All products released during the downtime for our website will be available once the site is back up. We are making a change on the website to inform all customers of this."

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sharpsooner405's Items on eBay

So, I emailed Upper Deck and never received a response. I then filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and this is the response that I received from Upper Deck:

"We are currently performing maintenance on the NPN website. All products released during the downtime for our website will be available once the site is back up. We are making a change on the website to inform all customers of this."

Nice work!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm looking forward to this working again

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

dont count on it happening- that line from UD looks like a "keep them quiet and maybe they will go away" line

the site worked fine for ever, I cant see why it would all of a sudden require weeks and weeks of maintenance

SCF Rewards
    Country

dont count on it happening- that line from UD looks like a "keep them quiet and maybe they will go away" line

the site worked fine for ever, I cant see why it would all of a sudden require weeks and weeks of maintenance

I'm surprised they don't have more people working customer service, I've never gotten any kind of a response from them about any issues, including this. It's disappointing because as a hockey card collector I can't exactly threaten to leave them for a competitor. Actually maybe I'll just stick to ITG for a while.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harrid4's Items on eBay

Good News. UD has put up some new products for NPN. There are eights sets listed now on the NPN page. Good luck to everyone.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Good News. UD has put up some new products for NPN. There are eights sets listed now on the NPN page. Good luck to everyone.

you know which ones they were? i entered all of them and i see they got more up and i don't want to enter twice!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

newer ones are always on top, older ones drop down
    Ed

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

newer ones are always on top, older ones drop down
    Ed