Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Being a member and part of a community

Jay (pr0phet) and I talked on the phone today for 2 hours and I think we both have a lot in common with our issues lately; it is time to be a member and enjoy SCF vice working so hard.

The advice I give my staff is, "if SCF becomes too much like a job, then you need to step back and become a member again and enjoy the site." Jay is taking my advice and so will I.

I hope to have the new Trade Manager and a few other projects done tomorrow and by the weekend I'm going to become a collector again. When I was GM of SCF I had some 200 trades done in 2 years. Since forming STC, buying TR and now SCF I feel I may have lost what sports card collectors truly want. I would say I'm 80% there, but I won't be happy until I'm 100% there. I became owner of the best sports card community on the internet, but I never became a member.

So, this week I will be finishing up some projects, appointing an interim General Manager and then becoming a collector for a few weeks. The SCF staff will run the site as they always have.

I hope this time will allow me to get to know you the members better and learn what SCF really needs. This will help me evaluate some of the changes I have made and really solicit feedback from you the members.

I look forward to trading with all of you and I hope you all will help an old card collector learn the ropes again!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Toronto Blue Jays Philadelphia Flyers
    See sealedpwr's Items on eBay

That's cool Mike , enjoy you time trading

cliff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    See htwheelz01's Items on eBay

I agree take some time to just be a member.

Country
    See leeara123's Items on eBay

Nice Mike a break does everyone good....

BTW I'll trade with you but with 6 feedback you know your sending first right??? LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol bondsaway

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

I will follow the rules like everyone else! If I wasn't banned from SCF I would transfer my feedback here. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

sounds cool!!! welcome do the SCF Members