Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

WTTF/WTB ROOKIE CARDS-PLEASE READ

Alright people my trading life has been slowing to a halt and it's not making me happy.
    I've been back in the game for like 5 months now and my collection is much nicer then it was
    when I started. I need some people who want to make some trades. I have HUGE bulk player lots,
    some decent Autos, and some GU...and I am constantly getting more. PLEASE check the following website

www.freewebs.com/asujbl

Everything is available, some things are just more difficult for others. My wantlist is simple: ROOKIE CARDS
    (read my intro on the site for my RC collection goal)
    I will trade for Autos and GU but only the ones that I can probably re-trade to other collectors
    for rookies cards.

My site is quite intensive so please take some time to really look for your favorite players, there
    are lots of nice inserts, refractors etc...you'll miss if you just look at the GU section.

Feel free to PM me, email me at [email protected], or IM me at Sundevl4life. Thanks for looking.

Country

01 Leaf Rookies and Stars Freshman Orientation Chad Johnson #FO25 (Black Jersey)

01 SP Game Used Reggie Wayne #103 (Blue Jersey) (#213 of 500)

03 UD Rookie Futures Terrell Suggs #RF-TS (Purple Jersey)

01 SPX Signed Rookie Stars Rudi Johnson #111 (868 of 900)

03 Bowmans Best Rookie Autograph Brad Banks #172

Kyle Boller
    03 Topps Chrome #230

Country

pm sent