Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yankeepride20's Items on eBay

Trading for Darius Songaila cards

He was a 2nd-rd pick by the Celtics out of Wake Forest last year, and played in Russia this past season. I'm not sure if there are any major-brand cards of him, but I know companies like Press Pass, etc. have made cards. They should be cheap, so let me know what you have to unload. Thanks!

hey, a post like this is supposed to go in the trading zone part of the forum. im not a mod to tell u this. but a mod will sooner or later :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks - thought that's where I was, the titles are similar.

To Big Brother - can you just move this post to the proper location? Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    See mantleman777's Items on eBay

never heard of him

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well then, if you've never heard of him, I guess I won't trade you anything for the nothing that you have, and it's an even swap of nothing.

I LOVE sarcasm. Sorry, but I couldn't help it - why would you even bother posting that you've never heard of him?

VinceCarter15
    got his sage red auto bv is like 10 lmk autos u have thanks

SCF Rewards

I have his Sage auto and his UD HArdcourt RC. I am looking to sell them. Will sell very cheap. Maybe $5-10 dlvd for both.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Vince - I don't have any hoops autos, is there anything else that might interest you? If you want to escalate the trade, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to go after this one: 02-03 Ud superstars triple gu Michael Vick/Jason Terry/Chipper Jones #68/250 - that would rock for me here in Atlanta. What's BV?

I have some RCs to swap, like a Chrome Vince Carter PSA 9, SP Authentic Jonathan Bender PSA 8, and a few of those Bender cards ungraded.

I have baseball GU, including a few autos. LMK.

Only looking to trade, thanks.

SCF Rewards

Well, can you get me a list? I'd definitely be interested in trading as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What's book on the 2 Songaila's you have? I'll see what I have in that price range.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast