Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thehighlinegallery's Items on eBay

Good all the feedbacks is what I needed!

I will do all you requested immediately; let me first add a little thing in the form, then I will keep updating this thread as I add the things you request.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thehighlinegallery's Items on eBay

Harry...

I know there's a description field, but can another field be added after the player name to input, "Rookie Card", "Game Used", "Auto", etc. Some people will want to search a person's inventory that way and would be nice if that was a searchable field.

Thanks,
    Tony

Sounds good to me - let me just ask: is there a list of predefined values for this field, or should it be a blank input field? And how should it be called?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Instead of card name, how about Card Type? With the options:

Base
    Insert
    Parallel
    Other

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'd call it Card Type...and leave it as a blank field...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Harry/Tony

How abut some check boxes? For instance, use my "Card Type" suggestion and just under it have:

Autograph
    Game Used
    Rookie
    Press Plate
    Graded

Have these as options that have check boxes?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Harry/Tony

How abut some check boxes? For instance, use my "Card Type" suggestion and just under it have:

Autograph
    Game Used
    Rookie
    Press Plate
    Graded

Have these as options that have check boxes?

Or a drop down menu perhaps?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i see all your points, maybe the words used to describe the fields just needs changed....serial number instead of card number (i know when i see card number, thats the coalation number).....as far as "card name", again probably a poor "description" to use....for instance, the manufacture would be Topps, or Playoff...the card name (in hobby terms) would be Pristine or Prestige (topps pristine isnt the manufacture, topps is).

again, maybe not requiring certain fields to have entries would help a bit (just seems like ALOT of fields to fill out to get 1 card submitted)....if ya have a card number (coalation number) not much else is needed other than the set (and serial numbers to determine parallels)
    Last edited by theproudestmonkey; 12-01-2007 at 03:17 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Also, we have collectors who trade other cards as well...Wrestling and Golf come to mind. Might want to add them to the list...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i see all your points, maybe the words used to describe the fields just needs changed....serial number instead of card number (i know when i see card number, thats the coalation number).....as far as "card name", again probably a poor "description" to use....for instance, the manufacture would be Topps, or Playoff...the card name (in hobby terms) would be Pristine or Prestige (topps pristine isnt the manufacture, topps is).

Agree with John...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Or a drop down menu perhaps?

Sure, as long as members can select multiple choices.

Also, we have collectors who trade other cards as well...Wrestling and Golf come to mind. Might want to add them to the list..

I will get to this Harry! This is an admin option and I will ad other sports to the category.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast