03 Mystique Ink Appeal Tomlinson AUTO/75 4 Baseball

2003 Fleer Mystique Ink Appeal LT LaDainian Tomlinson/75 $40.00

looking for a nice baseball auto around the same price in return, was recieved as a NPN from fleer today :)

I really need that card, all i have for auto's are shea hillinbrand, angel pena i think this is a skybox autographics 2000, and matt wheatland,

ive got game used base cards from MLB fanfest the past two years, each card was limited to 250, i have ichiro suzuki, barry bonds, and hideki matsui...plmk if you want any of them for the LT auto

i have a preston wilson auto jersey bv 40 i blv u interested?

i don't have any baseball autos around $40 but i have a lot of game used around that price. check my site and see if you like anything.

well seeing as how everyone else is just offering gu i have a couple listed in baseball forum