Looking for Anquan Boldin and Charles Rogers RCs

Hi
    I am looking to trade for higher end Anquan Boldin and Charles Rogers rookie cards. PLMK what you have and what you want in return. Thanks for any help
    Pete

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    i have the 03 ultra boldin and a 03 press pass

what do u want for these/ what do they book?
    03 Bowmans Best Willis McGahee RC JSY
    03 Topps Chrome McGahee Rc

lmk thanx Jared

Hi Jared

I like the 03 Ultra Boldin RC. Do you see anything you like on the top half of my tradepage? The McGahee RCs are not for trade. I have a double of the Bowmans Best JSY but would need a higher end RC for it.

LMK, Pete

03 Topps Chrome Charles Rogers RC...have any portis or andre johnson?

what does the mcgahee bowmans best book??? do u have ne other mcgahee dupes... thanx jared

portisfan-I have the Topps Chrome Rogers RC, Topps Chrome was all I busted this year.

Jared-The Bowmans Best is $15. I don't have any other McGahee RCs. LMK what you want to do.

Pete

i have a 2003 mvp silver charles rogers rc. the last time i checked it booked $15. do you have any rc/gu of the guys in my sig? lmk

also looking for portis and tomlinson stuff