Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF: Zereoue | Cobourne | Dorsey | Moss

PLMK & Thanks!

...besides card of these four players, I'd be interest in trading for some Playstation and PS2 games. I just got a PS2 for Christmas, I do believe... any awesome games I should buy?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    UM YES MADDEN 2004...LOL CHECK OUT YM SITE FOR CARDS YOU MAY NEED...........
    I Collect Cleveland Browns/Boston REDSOX

AND I HAVE A NICE ZEROQUE ROOKIE CARD IF YOU NEED IT...

i'm trading for a 1999 Contenders auto'd rookie of zereoue bv 40...plmk what u'd give for it

jonsportscardz: Yea, I asked my parents for Madden 2004 for Christmas. Then I heard them saying how $50 is too much for a video game. So my fingers are crossed... Which card(s) did you have that you thought I'd be interested in?

footballcardkid: I have that Zereoue, but wouldn't mind getting another one. I'm trying to do a trade with another SCF member ($40 value) but we might make it a three way trade, not sure yet. But if you'd like to get in on it, that'd be perfect. You'd be getting $40 worth of cards from the other guy in the trade, I'd get the Zereoue, and he'd get a card he wants from me (BV$40). PLMK & Thanks!

aight sounds good to me, when can we talk about this three way trade, pm me with his username

OK HERE IS YOUR LIST::

2003 PRESS PASS,ROOKIE,old school,avon cobourne,card#ds/5/27
    2003,BOWMAN CHROME ROOKIE,ken dorsey,card#131/
    1999,EDGE TRIUMPH ROOKIE ZEROQUE,CARD#FFT/20

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT,,

jeremyrbaseball: Got it! Thanks for the reply though!

jonsportscardz: I need the Dorsey Chrome. Also was the CE Zereoue the 'nice' Zereoue you had?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast