Thread: Quick question????

Quick question????

I just have a quick question...

Im trying to get that % of collection thing in my signature.......Im registered with Beckett.com, and I have added cards to my collection.......but I dont know how to find out the % and the # I own out of the # of total cards of the player....

I looked around on there and I cant figure it out...

Also, does it update automatically?, or each time I would add a card I would have to update the % myself????

PLMK I would really appreciate this info.
    -Paul

u do total number of cards u own divided by total number of cards in set X 100 and that number is your precent

On beckett collections, I cant navigate how to figure out the total # of cards of the specific player..........anyone who has this please let me know!!!!!!

Once you have created the collection, click on add cards (the + sign). It will ask you to choose a sport. After that, you will enter the player's name. Once it accepts it, then click on search all sets. It will then give you a full list of cards produced for that player and give you a total number. And no, it does not update itself. You need to check again once new sets hit the market.
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***