how do I get mj_smeagol@hotmail.com 's info?

I had a deal with mj_smeagol@hotmail.com and he hasnt come through yet and I dont think he will , can someone tell me how to get his info? or how to get ahold of him? lmk thanks

if yo uhada deal with him, shouldn't you already have his info, i.e. name/address?

either way if he hasn't followed up in quite awhile, then report this post to a moderator and they'll help you out. also i think you should post something and warn others about this trader.

if you haven't received it, then file a complaint through paypal by going through the "complaint process" under 'security center."

hope that helps.

pUJOLS, THANKS FOR THE TIP, SINCE POSTING THIS HE EMAILED ME AND TOLD ME MY CARD WAS IN THE MAIL. SO HOPEFULLY I WILL GET IT SOON