Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See crazylox's Items on eBay

how do I get [email protected] 's info?

I had a deal with [email protected] and he hasnt come through yet and I dont think he will , can someone tell me how to get his info? or how to get ahold of him? lmk thanks

if yo uhada deal with him, shouldn't you already have his info, i.e. name/address?

either way if he hasn't followed up in quite awhile, then report this post to a moderator and they'll help you out. also i think you should post something and warn others about this trader.

SCF Rewards

I bought a card via paypal

if you haven't received it, then file a complaint through paypal by going through the "complaint process" under 'security center."

hope that helps.

SCF Rewards

pUJOLS, THANKS FOR THE TIP, SINCE POSTING THIS HE EMAILED ME AND TOLD ME MY CARD WAS IN THE MAIL. SO HOPEFULLY I WILL GET IT SOON

np.