Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone want mine? I won't use it

I don't really plan to ever actually use my "CC" so here is a nice lil offer. I am a very active trader, and plan to continue to be so. For the best BASEBALL offer made, I will send whoever makes this offer all of my "CC" I ever accumilate. This could be thousends, or only a few more than the 50 I currently have. Just simply lmk whenever you need my CC and I will send it to you, thats how this will work, lmk thanks

interesting idea. what are you looking for

I have no idea how much points I will accuilate, so I guess a cheap HOf GU would sound about right. I mean this could bring you thousends if you think about it right? But it is a risky propesition.

an interesting / intriguing deal

now, what happens if we have a policy in the future where 1 post = 1 point, and you accumulate 4000 cc?

do you give away the 4000 cc?

not sure of the legal aspects...but remember, we here at SCF are not lawyers, so any deals made and/or broken will be dealt with by the involved parties, and not by us

lol yes, ANY CC I EVER get will be yours. Even if I get a million, its yours lol. And Street, its a bad idea why? because u didn't think of it? lol jk, seriously, why do u think its bad?

Originally posted by Streetjammin911
    Worst idea ever.
    that's exactly my point.

if I give a GU card that he desires, and he agrees to give me all his points (now and in the future), how will I know that he will comply in the future?

lawsuits are expensive.

who's gonna spend hundreds of dollars in a lawsuit (not to mention time away from work / school) in an attempt to get the cardcash you deserve?

I dunno why this would be a legal transaction considering this is a card trading site lol, but I will post it in writing on this site. As a moderator, you can save that post and If I re neg (which I won't, I'm not a theif) I cna be held responsible for my own words. Basically, if I re neg, I'll be kicked off the site and not be able to use the points anyway.

well, how do we know that once you get the GU, you won't just leave the site or something?

Why would I leave the site? I jsut joined this one, I am also at the bench, CU, and I was a bronze member of TR, that worry has no foundation, don't worry about that (i've been doing this since 1998)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast