Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

My $1 lists, please take a look

In order to raise enough money to expand my GU and Auto Collections, I am selling hundreds of cards for $1 a peice, below are two lists, one has star cards, and the other RC's and Prospect Cards, please check them both, and you like any of them, lmk, thanks

$1 Card Site
    Last edited by Imac7065; 12-27-2003 at 01:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your sites don't work.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah it doesn't work but i clicked on his WWW and then saw links to the $1 lists and it worked for me!

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes, I deleted the AOL Pages and created an entire site for the $1 cards, here is a link to that site, sorry about that, and I will edit the first post and change it, thanks

http://www.freewebs.com/imac7065/

Country

all i get is page cannot be found

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Site works fine for me, your server might not be able to handle freewebs html possibly, try opening it on Internet Explorer, it should work then. Also, weren't we working on a Vince Carter GU Warm up deal? what happened there?