Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: game used items

game used items

does anyone have any game used football items to trade? like game used gloves, wristbands, etc. i have alot of signed cards to trade. i get them at the hotel or stadium. i also can buy. let me know.

i have a tommy maddox used wristband and towel from training camp both are also autod
    also a anthony wright used wristband from training camp when he was a steeler
    would trade for gud cards but no autos unless authentic

are you interested in baseball GU? i only have 1 GU for football. are you selling them?

i would put them on ebay if you wish but i dont really like baseball would sell for like $100 maybe what is the most you would pay and for which ones would you want?

i don't think that is fair. it is way overpriced. what do you think other ppl in this forum? How much for just the wright?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast